Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Boss is Sick

Today wasn't very much fun in Bullyland. Boss was sick and Daisy was lonely. Boss threw up multiple times--even all over his crate while napping. He also was shivering, which broke my heart--he hates covers but he even let me swaddle him in a blanket to warm him up. I took them in the car hoping it would cheer Boss up, but he ended up threwing up all over the car--and Daisy scared me to death by opening the window --I instantly put it on child lock. Luckily, I was stopped at McDonald's. They alway give treats so I am convinced Daisy opened up the window on purpose. Boss just huddled in the very back and didn't get his treat :-( He is keeping down food now and isn't shivering, but he is back in his cleaned crate. Hopefully he will pep up a bit when Matt gets home. If he isn't better tomorrow, I will take him to the vet. He has gotten sick like this about a year ago but it was like a 24 hour flu thing or something he ate. I feel bad because I am trying to fatten him up more--he seems so gangly and so unbulldog like in how thin he is, and his getting sick made him seem even more vulnerable. Luckily Daiy is peppy--she is cuddled up to me enjoying some one on one time--I realized she will never know us without Boss, like he is her big brother. I try to balance their time so there is no jealousy...all in a day of having a bully family!

Here are a few photos representing our mood today...



No comments:

Post a Comment