Friday, April 24, 2009

Floatation Device

I can't wait until I can take the dogs out to swim in the lake. I need to get Boss's life vest out of storage and get Daisy her own personal floatation device off the internet like below image (and that isn't one of my bullies in that picture, just an image from amazon.com). Bullies need to wear life vests because their heads are so big. Boss can swim without a floatation device, but it helps him in case he runs out of steam and just wants to float. He was so cute when we were floating down the river last year and he pulled me along while I held his leash. I am not as sure with Daisy since I have never seen her in deep water. But, she did get in the wading pool a few times today--it was so hot and it made me want to get my bathing suit out (which is also in storage).


No comments:

Post a Comment