Friday, April 3, 2009

Playtime!

Today is the optimal time to plant according to the Farmer's Almanac--and in bulldog land, it appears to be the optimal time to play. Boss plays so differently with another dog--bulldog specifically. He does tug of war and keep away, something he never did with us. And, his favorite, is what I call dancing, which is either a dominance thing or nature calling him despite his altered physical state. Today I took them near the lake--and after playing for quite awhile together, they both wanted to wade in the lake--if I hadn't had them on their leashes, I am convinced they would have swam in. It is too cold for that and they would need their floatation devices on, plus I would need to be in there with them to supervise. Eventually I will put a doggy pool in the front yard when it gets warmer...Boss is definitely a little water dog. Here are some older videos/pics I took when we first got Daisy but still illustrates their playfulness very well:


No comments:

Post a Comment