Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bully Hugs and Kisses





I got some snuggle love from the bullies--and Matt was hear to capture a little of it. My glasses broke today and I have them held together with painter's tape--problems with my glasses always makes me feel vulnerable...I don't even feel like I can wii without my glasses flying off. We did more gardening today and the dogs got to have more offleash fun. I still need to get Matt to go to the lake with me and get some footage of the dogs playing, but today got away from us and it started raining before we could go over there. I am going to get some doggy proof summer proof glasses next week and then I will be up for lots of activities! I have had the same glasses for over four years during which time Boss ate two pairs of new glasses--hopefully he has grown out of that fetish. I did catch Daisy chewing on bricks (doing it no real harm--it is a brick afterall) because of teething. Having dogs, especially bullies really changes your life so that I hide my glasses every night in my dresser drawers. It is nice having Matt home and he is out of the shower so I am going to spend time with him now...

No comments:

Post a Comment