Wednesday, April 29, 2009

100 days of bulliness


Actually, it has been much more than 100 with Boss and less than that with Daisy, but I felt in a 100 day mode, considering it is the 100 days of Obamaness and the 100th episode of Lost. I could do a list of 100 things I love about my bulldogs, but that seems a little excessive in itself. I am sure there are 100 poops in the yard, in fact, many layers of poop-I am sure. Many more than 100 licks and 100 times I had to say, "No." Probably many more than 100 times I could be a better dog mommy, either too permissive or too strict, or too oblivious, lazy or ignorant. Probably more than 100 times they loved me anyways, 100 moments more of bully adoration on my side (and Matt's as well). 100 times at least that people thought I was too obsessed with my bulldogs and many more when we thought our dogs were too good for other people. Many hundred "pettages" and so many hundreds of morsels of dog food. 100 plus of discoveries and lessons, like sit, jump, don't eat the cat poop or cat food, take turns, don't fight, eww, where is the air freshener, open a window, and the best lesson of all--don't leave the remote where bully teeth can get it. And the phone must of rang hundreds of times, but we still remember the one time that Boss decided to answer it. We had to get a new phone. I am sure there will be hundreds of more experiences like this, hundreds more to record, but there won't ever be hundreds more of Daisy and Boss.


2 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I loved it. Boss answered your phone once?? I better go back through the archives of the blog to see if you tell that story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't told that story--Matt reminded me of it as I was writing this. He gets a big kick out of it, while I was more frustrated that the phone stopped working after Boss "answered" the phone. Basically, the phone rang while I was outside and I came back in and the phone was off the hook--and mangled...this continued for a week, and yet he didn't ever touch the phone when I was inside! I wish I had a camera capturing that moment...:-)

    ReplyDelete