Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bully Rain

It has been raining on and off all weekend and it really isn't fun being a bully when it does. Boss doesn't like rain much at all despite his love of swimming (similar to his disdain of baths I guess). I don't like them getting muddy, or smelling like wet dog. They both love to drink rainwater--which makes me uneasy because I just gave both of them a big dose of worm medicine and rainwater might increase their worm infestation. So, right now we are all singing rain, rain, go away....

Matt's summer has officially begun--and where is he? At work for a meeting, of course! So, the dogs and I are hanging out inside listening to the ucky rain. It reminds me of my childhood in Houston when it would rain nonstop for days at a time and it seemed so boring inside. Even if you don't go outside, raining seems to make the inside lazy, damp, and trapped feeling.

Pausing in the rainy dayness, here are a few pictures from the past week or so:

Doesn't Daisy look skinnier here? I have been trying to get her to a healthier non-blimpy weight at the same time I try to fatten Boss up more. I feel like I am having more success with skinnying Daisy...
I think Daisy looks like an armadillo in her new floatation device. I haven't found Boss's old one yet but I think it might fit her better.







Milo is starting to warm up to Daisy--a rare snuggle for the three of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment